Monday, December 17, 2012

The Itsy-Bitsy Baby

 Mom's toddler dolls are always among my favorites. This little one fits in the palm of my hand!


 I love her curious expression. Mom kept her outfit rather simple, but there are some pretty lace details if you look closely.
The lace at her hem is one of our favorites. The woman who sold us the lace said that it was a japenese lace, and that it generally sells out far quicker than she can reorder!

My favorite part of this doll is her little kid shoes and lacey socks!
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Aaaah, she is so sweet, I love the shoes too! And her dress, she has such a beautiful face, a busy dress would have drawn the focus away from her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eliza,
    She looks like a cherub. What a beautiful face and I love the gowwn. Please tell your mom I am in awe of her work!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicite a su mama, el vestido es muy fino, los zapatos precioso :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es una nena maravillosa, muy muy hermosa
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete